Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Introducing My New Design Team!!

First off all, I want to say THANK YOU to all of you who tried out. This was a very tough decision for me. For those that didn't make it this time around, I hope you'll join in on the challenges and try out again in Dec when we'll be running another DT call. All of you are so talented that I can't wait to get started and see all those awesome layouts! You'll notice I added one more person as well as a Guest DT for July/August. As I said, this was so hard. I wish I could have had everyone and I struggled with adding one more person.

So, without further a-do, please meet my new Design Team!
  1. kelli
  2. nancy
  3. mandy
  4. priscilla
  5. suezie
  6. melly
  7. kristie - GUEST DT for July/August
For those that didn't make it this time around, please keep an eye out for them as I've asked them to be Guest DT's during this term, so you'll still get to see their work!

I'm very pleased to be working with these girls and we have a lot of fun challenges in store for you! Don't forget to join us on Sunday, July 4th for our very first challenge. You won't want to miss it!!

If you'd like to sponsor one of our challenges, please email me at wilson_family@rogers.com I'd love to hear from you!

10 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations to the new team!! I can't wait to see all of the wonderful creations that you come up with!!

Stef H said...

congrats ladies! looking forward to seeing all your fabulous creations!

Unknown said...

So excited to see all the new layouts you guys will come up with!! Congratulations to the new DT!

Kelli said...

Thank you Karen for choosing me, and I can't wait to work with this talented group of ladies and see what we all come up with. Congradulations to the rest of the DT. As Karen said everyone who entered did amazing work, I would not have wanted to choose between all those great layouts!

Big Red Scraps said...

Congrats to the DT! I look forward to playing along with you.

Kimberly S said...

Congrats on your new DT, can't wait to see those layouts! I need the inspiration! lol

Mel said...

Aww thanks so much Karen for picking wee me hee!!
Cant wait to get my teeth into all our challenges!!
Oh and get to know everyone!!
Hugs Melly xxx

Nancy said...

Wow this is so exciting. Thank you Karen for picking me. And I am really excited to be working with this new DT.

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

Thanks so much, Karen! I'm thrilled to be here and can't wait to start on the first challenge!!

Pris said...

Looking forward to working with you ladies over the coming months! Get that paper out and put the water on for tea, this is gonna be a great ride!

Related Posts with Thumbnails