Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Sunday, April 2, 2017

LM #338 - Spring Flowers

Hello everyone! Welcome to Lasting Memories! We are so happy that you are here! Here we are at a brand new month, and we have a great new theme and set of challenges for you!

For April DT member, Haven, will be hosting our challenges! Here is what she has to say:

I can't believe Spring is finally here after weeks and weeks of non stop rain for us in the Pacific Northwest, so to celebrate all of the challenges this month will have a Spring theme.

This week we are asking you to create a layout using spring flowers.  It can be photos of flowers, patterned paper with flowers or even bunches of flower embellishments. 

LM #338 - Create a layout using Spring flowers. They can be flowers in the photos, floral patterned paper, or flower embellishments.

We have two fabulous Guest Designers joining us for our first challenge. Please help us welcome Giorgia and Deanna! They both do amazing work!

April GDT - Giorgia



I am 34, I am Italian and I am a Radiation Technologist with a huge passion for crafts. Scrapbooking is my happy place: I really need to have time for me, to be creative, after working in the hospital. I love to preserve memories, I love to look at my LO and mini and feel again those feelings, and I also love to create cards for my friends and family. I am married and me and my husband love to travel the world: our travels are well represented in my scrap. I love mixing colors and patterns. I don't have a precise style, I love to work with inspiration of the moment and try products. You can find my crafty world here: www.giorgiarossini.com.



April GDT - Deanna


Hey everyone! I'm Deanna, married to my high school sweetheart Brad for 38 years. We have 3 adult kids who have given us 9 beautiful grandkids whom I adore and enjoy scrapping about. Although I think I've always saved memorabilia and kept scrapbooks, my oldest granddaughter is actually the reason I started scrapping 16 years ago like I do now. I ran across a scrapbooking site online and thought it would be such a wonderful way to preserve memories for her. I love working with and trying different brands and techniques! I'm an embellie junkie and a page is never complete without the perfect accents! Other things I enjoy doing are walking, biking, and traveling. I find the challenges here at Lasting Memories very inspiring and am honored to be a Guest Designer this month! You can find Deanna's beautiful blog here: Moments To Cherish.

April GDT - Deanna


Now on to our amazing design team's beautiful layouts:

Sandy


Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you find time to create with us this week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What beautiful layouts Giorgia and Deanna and the design team! I think everyone is ready for some spring inspiration!

I've added your challenge to the Dear Zae April Challenge Round Up :)

http://www.dearzae.com/p/challenge-round-up.html

Ashley H said...

I just linked up for your spring flowers challenge :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails